Wednesday, June 14, 2006

California Pics

Matt & Avery in Solvang
Avery's 1st trip to a park
Matt & I waiting in the car at Avila Beach while Avery took a nap. We were getting bored!!
Avery's 1st time on a swing....she had a blast!
Going down the slide!!!

Sorry for taking such a long hiatus from blogging everyone! We headed to California over Memorial Day weekend and then I had a conference for work pretty much all last week! Life has been crazy here and I'm looking forward to Matt coming home and hopefully life returning to somewhat normal.
Here are some pictures from our California trip!

3 comments:

Keelee said...

So glad you guys got to spend some time together in California! Congrats to Matt on his promotion!

Kim and Matt said...

Thanks Keelee!!!! I thought of you while we were there :)

Sally Y said...

HI KIM! AWE! I miss it there. What a blast! Congrats on the promotion Matt!