Friday, February 24, 2006

We're Baaack!

OK, so we've been back for almost a week now, but this is the first chance I've gotten to update the blog. I'll be posting pics from our trip this weekend (hopefully!). We had a great time in OH-IO and Avery was able to meet a lot of family and friends! My brother was even able to come up from Maryland for a day to meet her!

It was a very busy trip, and even though we miss our friends and family so much I can't even tell you, we are glad to be back to the normal routine. Especially Avery! She had had enough of being a social butterfly towards the end of our trip, but she did soooo well! It was her first time on a plane as well and everything went very smooth, for the most part. On the way back to CO she slept almost the entire time! I'm sure the gentleman sitting next to us was extremely thankful! Ha Ha

Matt took me out for a very special Valentine's day while his parents watched Avery for the night. It was our first overnight trip without her, and even though I missed her like crazy, it was nice to get away. We went out for a VERY fancy dinner where I decided my eyes were MUCH bigger than my stomach and ordered a 1lb lobster tail AND a filet!!! Of course I didn't even come close to eating it all! haha

Now we're back in good ol' Wyoming for awhile and we can't wait to see all of our friends tomorrow at Hudson's 1st birthday party!! We missed all of you!